PDA

View Full Version : How to cope with anxiety?

stacey2712
28-04-09, 21:31
How do i cope with this......it's really getting me down, i always start to feel sick especially after eating something, i know it sounds stupid but i always think im going to get food poisoning or ive got some bug even though i havent been out for weeks. Kalms help me but its still there in the back of my mind and in my stomach, its always tense and my heart is always beating so fast. I get rest at night cos i hardly ever wake up during the night but in the morning its the same old battle again....maybe it will pass? i have been eating more and trying to relax not thinking about it but its so difficult when i had the stomach bug 3 weeks ago still so fresh in my mind. Any tips on how to cope?

mbajlc
29-04-09, 02:24
hey stacey2712,
i have delt with this a little bit i had the flu pretty bad a couple months ago and afterwards i couldnt even think about the last thing i had eaten wich happened to be a taco salad from wendys it was awful. but how i got over it was making sure i got things from the grocery store that i really wanted and were healthy for me and eventually it passed, also fruit really helps me when i get that nervous icky feeling but am still hungry. i also get the fast heart beating in the morning sometimes if there is something i have to get up early to do but i just tell myself its all in my head and in no time it usually just goes away but if you have tried this stuff and it hasnt seemed to be helping you could try the Bachs rescue remedy its all natural i think like 15.00 or possibly talk to your doctor and see what he could do for you. i hope this helped a little, and it definatly does not sound stupid i know how you feel.
- Jessica