PDA

View Full Version : Numb feeling in head.....Scared

Maybe_Baby
29-04-09, 15:50
I had a really bad day with my anxiety yesterday as i discovered i had a strange rash on my arms ..
so feeling freaked out by the thought of meningitis ... i went to see my doc, who said he was unlikely to be that.. but i had to have 'urgent' blood tests :weep: .. So i get the results back tomorrow which im really worried about!!

- But anyway in the mean time, for the past few days now, ive been getting a stabbing pain in the left side of my head - which he said could be caused of anxiety.. im unsure, as i had a nose bleed a couple of weeks ago and last night i woke up with a numb pins and needles like feeling in my head, so freaking out again i rang NHS and they told me to make an appointment with my doc again (well im going 2moro anyway to get my bloods back) but then today when i was out shopping my right ear kinda started buzzing then went deaf for a couple of seconds and it knocked me all off balance...
Am i totally worrying over nothing??

Could this all be caused off anxiety?? :weep:

countrygirl
29-04-09, 16:58
I get all the head symptoms- the deaf then buzzing I have had for over 20 years so it must be nothing and know lots of people on here complain about it. I tend to get it in spells where it I will get it alot for days then nothing for months. If you are anxious then your scalp and neck muscles tighten which will give you pain, numbness and pins and needles- its the numbess reall like you can stick a pin in your head and not feel it?? or is it just a perceived numbness??

Good luck tomorrow and tell Dr all.

Maybe_Baby
29-04-09, 17:06
Thanks for your reply.
It scared me, with having the rash and all... and the fact it woke me up :(

Its a weird feeling... Its hard to explain. Its like a weight in the left side of my head, and it was totally numb, like couldnt feel it when i was rubbing it.. now my ears are going poppy and deaf on and off :(

xx