PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel like your body just needs *something*!?

nikkinik
29-04-09, 15:54
Hi all,

I feel weak, like jelly, like evrything is a big effort, and like Im spaced out/dizzy all the time pretty much.. like whenever I turn my head I go into sort of a spin and feel off balance. I feel like I could drop almost everyday. Im also barely functioning most days, I just feel so tired..

I feel like Im constantly missing meals or something, Im not.

Its like my body is telling me I need something, but I cant find what that something is!??

Do you feel the same?

NoPoet
29-04-09, 17:57
I think your blood sugar could be too low. This will make you feel woozy and weak and can give you a painful feeling of hunger. Are you eating properly? Drink plenty of water and make sure you eat healthy food.

Also have a word with your doctor as there are standard tests which will check if there is any other cause such as anaemia. If there is an underlying cause, a course of treatment should fix it.

amandaj
29-04-09, 18:04
vb12 deifiency can also cause these symptoms as said above have a chat with the dr

AntiLove_SuperStar
29-04-09, 22:25
I've had this problem in milder form for years. I HAVE to eat every 3 hours or so or I feel very ill very quickly. Might be worth going to GP...

nikkinik
30-04-09, 12:32
Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

Ive been checked for anemia, thyroid probs, gluten alergy, ulcers, gallstones, liver probs, Ive had so many blood tests so Im sure it wouldve been picked up, and for all I know its been tested amongst the other 50 things! I also tested my own blood sugar daily with a machine from the chemist.. all was fine.

So no one else feels this way?

That sure does set of my anxiety lol.. feeling like 'Im the only one', 'whats wrong with me then' etc.. oh dear!! lol