PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone... newbie here.

pinkandfluffy
29-04-09, 20:06
I can't believe it's taken me so long to find a site like this. I am 30 years old and suffer from anxiety, depression and panic attacks and am currently taking Citalopram. I've been off work for three months and have just gone back. This seems to have just added to my worries though.

The people around me try to empathize but don't really understand what i'm feeling or going through. I felt as though I had no one left to turn to. I can't believe no one who has tried to help knew about this site.

duskess
29-04-09, 20:43
Hello Pink , welcome , glad you found the site , here you get lots of help,
advice and understanding , we understand how you feel , take care :welcome: Dusky x

Veronica H
29-04-09, 20:44
:welcome: Pink and fluffy. Glad you have found us. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

WillLatch
29-04-09, 22:16
Hey ho... welcome to NMP. Just take a deep breath, look left to the forums and info... look up to chat room, look down at the replies.. and that'll save you looking inwards for a just enough time to realise that there's LOTS of support and kindred spirits with understanding here and all around you. Take care!

Southern_Belle
30-04-09, 12:47
Hi Pink and Fluffy,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura

pinkandfluffy
30-04-09, 15:35
Thanks all. I'm still a little phazed by it all.

Stripyanimal
30-04-09, 16:54
Hello and welcome, pinkandfluffy. :)

Many here understand how you feel.

kittykat
01-05-09, 09:03
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, take care xx

bobobob
01-05-09, 10:00
Pinkand fluffy, Welcome here. I have been a member for one week and have made contact with some really good people. You should too. Hug

Patty
01-05-09, 15:12
Hi Pinkandfluffy, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: