PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say hi first time here

armanigurl143
29-04-09, 22:51
hello I'm 20 years old and i am suffering from anxiety and have been almost my whole life it went away when i was about 13 and just recently returned last summer out of no where and is worse than ever sometimes i fear i will be this way the rest of my life but i try to keep telling myself that this is not how i have to live. i think with suffering from anxiety it makes me depressed also and it is also starting to effect my relationship's especially with my boyfriend who i have been with for four years i think it is because this whole thing I'm going through makes me very insecure with myself. anyways thats a little about me and i cant wait to talk with people going through similar if not the same things.:)

duskess
29-04-09, 23:24
Hello Armani , Welcome to NMP , Lots of help advice and understanding members here , glad you found the site , yes their will be members who have went through similar problems your not alone , Take care:welcome: Dusky x

madelaine
30-04-09, 00:55
tell ur boyfriend how ur feelin he may jist unerstand n support u if he loves which am sure he does good luck

Southern_Belle
30-04-09, 12:46
Hi Armanigurl,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
01-05-09, 08:58
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, take care xx