PDA

View Full Version : Grateful

lindzanne
30-04-09, 03:30
Hi, my name is Lindsay and I have already posted a few things without introducing myself. I am so grateful I found this forum. I have battled with anxiety since I was a kid and over the last year it has exploded into severe health anxiety and depression, a few times it's been pretty debilitating to the point where my life has just stopped. I have had a lot of support but have still felt so alone. I have cried a few times reading the posts on here, just to know that there are others who feel like I do is so reassuring. This is such a great, positive resource and community and thank you to all who make it so. I am so glad I found it!

diane07
30-04-09, 07:11
Hi lindzanne,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

What a lovely post to read this morning, it is lovely to have you on board, keep posting and we'll help you all we can.

best wishes

di xx

Southern_Belle
30-04-09, 12:48
Hi Lindsay,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura

duskess
30-04-09, 16:14
Hello Lindsay , Welcome to NMP , you will get lots of support advice and understanding . take care , :welcome: Dusky x

kittykat
01-05-09, 08:59
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, take care xx