PDA

View Full Version : Really Angry!!!!!!

yorkylover
30-04-09, 11:06
I had a call this morning from a friend in Bradford West Yorkshire.She is in a terrible state as her van was stolen with her two dogs inside.:mad: The police can't do much unless they can trace the van.Both dog's are well trained,one is quite young the other old.:weep:

Both dogs must be in a state missing there mum.There are some sick evil people in this world,and Im sick to the stomach and my anxiety is through the roof,I can't begin to imagine what she is going through at the moment.

I hope they are found safe and well very soon.

She bought the van especially for them as she does agility training.:hugs:

bottleblond
30-04-09, 11:27
OMG That's terrible!! :mad:
I hope and pray that she gets her dogs back, the poor woman.
Let us know what happens!
Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

amandaj
30-04-09, 12:30
i hope she gets them back soon what are some people thinking of when they do these crazy things

kate
30-04-09, 13:25
I read about this on a rabbit forum I go on.

Hope the dogs are found very soon.

Kate

debera
30-04-09, 13:36
omg ellen thats horrid. i hope she get her dogs back soon. that would be an awful feeling someone stealing the dogs and the van
love debera
:hugs: :hugs:

yorkylover
30-04-09, 14:10
Thanks everyone,its gone in there local paper and she is on about it going national,hopefully someone will know something soon.If they could find the van it may help.:mad:

kittykat
30-04-09, 14:27
oh thats awful that would be my worst nightmare as i love my dogs so much, poor woman must be sick with worry, i hope she gets them back real soon.

spaced
30-04-09, 15:37
thats so horrid why do people do these things hope they are found soon

yorkylover
30-04-09, 17:04
Still no news,hopefully now its in the paper ect someone will know something.I know how I would feel if it was one of mine so I can understand how she is feeling.:hugs:

Oceanblue
30-04-09, 18:19
I'm a huge animal lover and having my animals stolen would break my heart, they're like my additional children.

I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through. This is really sad to hear :emot-crying:.

I really do hope they are found safe and well very soon.

Please keep us updated x

valleybear
30-04-09, 18:48
So very upset to hear about this. The dogs must be so bewildered it doesn't bear thinking about. Their mum must be distraught...I hope someone spots the van or they leave it somewhere where the dogs can be safely found. Oh dear, does make me feel so bad for them all.

sunshine-lady
30-04-09, 18:53
How awful, poor woman. I bet she is besides herself.

I hope that her dogs are found safe and sound very soon. Let us know of any progress.

starlady
30-04-09, 19:21
...........soz to hear that....and hope they are found and returned safe and well.....some one has to know something so hope its not too long before they are found. x

yorkylover
30-04-09, 23:29
I have heard tonight the dogs have been found and are ok.I don't have anymore details at the moment.:yahoo:
I wanted to let you know they had been found,and to thank you all for your posts.:hugs:

duskess
01-05-09, 00:05
Hi Just read the post and was very happy to hear the good news at the end , thank goodness , a happy ending :yesyes: take care Dusky x:D

sunshine-lady
01-05-09, 00:22
Awwwww... that's wonderful news! I am sure they are getting loads of pampering and treats off their Mum :yahoo:

debera
01-05-09, 01:33
hi ellen
so happy to hear that the dogs were found. thats fa:yesyes:ntastic news hun
love debera:hugs: :hugs:

kittykat
01-05-09, 08:46
Great news, she must be so relieved, lots of treats for them i bet :yesyes:

Oceanblue
01-05-09, 09:24
I'm so pleased to hear they're ok, thank god for that.

Thanks for letting us know :), that has brightened my day.

:flowers:

bottleblond
01-05-09, 09:55
I have heard tonight the dogs have been found and are ok.I don't have anymore details at the moment.:yahoo:
I wanted to let you know they had been found,and to thank you all for your posts.:hugs:

That is fantastic news :yahoo:Phewww
Thank you for letting us know
Lisa
xxx

amandaj
01-05-09, 12:35
glad to hear all is well with the dogs

bobobob
01-05-09, 14:08
This is a terrible thing to happen, no wonder you are angry. I send you my wishes that all is recovered with no harm at all. xx

yorkylover
01-05-09, 14:22
Heard today that a lady found them and contacted there mum,still dont know much else,but they are very tired and very sleepy.There mum is so happy they were found ok.
Thanks for all your support.:hugs: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

shoegal
01-05-09, 19:22
PHEW! I'm so pleased they have been found xxx :flowers:

Rain
01-05-09, 19:50
What a wonderful happy ending :D