PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Bad Week....

Dreamer029
30-04-09, 12:08
Hey All,
Need some suppport today. Woke up with panic :( There's been a lot going on in my life. Im on clinical rotations which is a lot of pressure and stress. And this weekend I went out with my friends and drank and that led to some panic the next morning.
I also met this boy that I really really like this weekend. And I think this week has been worse because I am scared that he won't like me if he knows I have panic attacks. I know it's dumb and if he's worth it he will like me anyway but I can't help but panic over it.
Lastly, a question. When I have really bad panic attacks my biggest fear is that I am losing my mind. I feel like on the edge of it or something. It makes me feel like I have no control and then I panic more. Does anyone else have this intense fear? Panic attacks are SO AWFUL. :weep:

Lauren

maddie
30-04-09, 14:22
Hello. Sorry you are having a bad time. My partner is a mental health nurse. When I told him I was afraid I'd lose my mind and all control, he said that mad people don't know or think they are mad, so if you are thinking about it, you are not!