PDA

View Full Version : all i need right now incapacity medical

amandaj
30-04-09, 12:37
just had my letter for a medical ,i new it was comming as had to fill in form again a while ago, i find going for these so stressful ,last year when i went she only did half of it cos said i was to anxious to be there , must be a different way to do this but god knows how

bottleblond
30-04-09, 13:20
Amanda, are you agoraphobic?

amandaj
30-04-09, 15:15
yes i am lisa unfort

finny12000
30-04-09, 15:33
amanda im sure they will come to your house if you are unfit to go to there building for the medical as you should not need to go through all of that and i know dusky on here gets them to come to her if thats any help

amandaj
30-04-09, 15:36
thanks finny ill check it out just dont feel able to go there atm

finny12000
30-04-09, 15:39
i will get info off mag tonight as going back out to work and pass it on
to you later ok ,shes on incapacity and dla with anxiety depression and agrophobic and im certain that once every 3 or 4 years they come out to her for the medical

amandaj
30-04-09, 15:43
i only had one last year not sure why ive got one again but thank you any information would be appreciated

bottleblond
30-04-09, 15:52
Yeah Amanda, i was going to say the same hun.
I'm 99.9% sure they will come to you, especially is it is quite a distance for you to travel.

I will be in the same situation as you soon as i have been told that i will also have to go through the medical.

Give them a call and i'm sure they will help you out.

Lisa
xx

amandaj
30-04-09, 16:32
thanks lisa ill def be ringing them
amandax

sunshine-lady
30-04-09, 16:50
I got an appointment for a medical about 2 years ago. My CPN called and explained that I wouldn't be able to attend as I am agoraphobic, they said that they would get back in touch to arrange a home visit .... I'm still waiting lol!

amandaj
30-04-09, 19:48
2 years wow id be happy for that to happen lol

duskess
30-04-09, 21:58
Hi Amanda , Ring or write to them saying you cannot attend because of your agraphobia etc , ask for a home visit because unlike last time you cannot go to the appointment and tell them it has hightened your Anxiety , remember to tell your doctor because they will ask your doctor if this is true before they give you a reply , and if your doctor agrees with you you should get a home visit , try not to worry , you take care , mag x

amandaj
01-05-09, 12:34
hi mag ty for the reply my dr will tell them no problem ,so ill give them a ring on tuesday and tell them about my fears thanks again

amandax