PDA

View Full Version : bricking it

lonely
30-04-09, 15:34
eeeekkk had a phone call off doctor while i was out and they want see me tomo a double appointment i think, now mum is worried and nan, but i don't want them to know about everything like self harm and this week making myself sick

i phoned cpn to see what i should do abou the food issue she said make appointment to see gp and dpnt hide anything, so i made appointment for next week, so eihter cpn has phoned her and thats why got to go in or something else :blush: i did have a stool sample test the other week but not sure how long till they come back, it could be that but i think its the food issue?

now i have my nan saying ill come with you to your next pshychiatrist app when i dont want her to if she comes i will not speak to anyone then, and she said can they not keep you in hospital, im not going in, they might npt let me out for a while, ill be more anxious and worry about my plants in garden and pets, i said im not being locked up, she said dont be stupid its not you see on tv, how does she know she hasn't been in, it would be more stressfull with other people in the hospital with there problems i wouldn't be able to sleep

im just worried as why have i got 2 appointments and not one and dont want to get told off by gp, i really didn't want to go again until after next week and do my homework to show im trying

bex1970
30-04-09, 16:22
You really should go and they won't tell you off. I'm really sorry to ask but how old are you? Just so you know, unless you are under age (which I don't think you can be to come on here) you are perfectly entitled to go to all your appointments on your own but sometimes it's good to have someone with you (not IN the office/surgery but with you to wait until you're done).

I'm sure they won't hospitalise you anyway unless you are doing serious damage to yourself - and they cannot force you to go into hospital anyway - unless you are sectioned, which is highly unlikely these days.

I think you should go along to your GP - double appointments are booked because a normal appt is only 10mins (not really long enough for anything in my view) and it might take longer to talk things through with you. You may well find it a godsend. Don't be scared, GPs, on the whole, are pretty nice and caring... Get everything off your chest and try to tell her as much as you can - it sounds like you need a bit of help if you have an eating disorder and if you self-harm. We're all always here if you need us to chat to....
xx

lonely
01-05-09, 16:14
i went im being referred back to dietician i saw a few years back i only saw them once as i didn't think it was much as a problem back then as it is now
i freaked when went in i had a blood test booked which mum forgot to mention to me, maybe best i didn't know, i couldn't sleep as it was last night so was worrying enough :blush: thye took 4 syringes of blood from me, any idea what each one will be for? all gp said was to check sugars etc

got to go back see them next week for results, i just missed a phone call from hospital but they not phoned back yet not sure what it was about

yes im in my mid tweenties

Alabasterlyn
02-05-09, 11:02
lonely last time I had 4 lots of blood taken they did a full blood count, thyroid check, liver function check and sugar too. It doesn't mean they think you have any of these things, just to rule them out and reassure you really. Mine all came back fine, so good luck with yours :hugs: