PDA

View Full Version : New Here. (:

Blooregard
01-05-09, 04:29
Hi everyone. (:

I'm new here. I found this site and was actually really surprised, because it had one of my questions, about the symptoms I had from my anxiety, answered.

So, I'm Jenna. I'm a photographer and artist, and... I don't know what to say here. :'] Oh, also, how do I upload a custom avatar?

Thanks! (:

mnemonic
01-05-09, 06:55
Hi Jenna,

Welcome.

I too am new here, as of yesterday in fact.

I also dabble in photography. In fact it is one of the few things I am capable of doing. I guess it's the discipline of it that forces me to focus on that and ignore the world around me.

My interest is in macro photography.

Can't help with the avatar thing though. :unsure:

kittykat
01-05-09, 09:09
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, take care xx

bobobob
01-05-09, 09:29
Jenna, Welcome on board. I have been a member for one week and found this place such a help. I hope you do as well. Lookforward to meting you in thechat room. Hug.

Blooregard
01-05-09, 10:32
Hi Jenna,

Welcome.

I too am new here, as of yesterday in fact.

I also dabble in photography. In fact it is one of the few things I am capable of doing. I guess it's the discipline of it that forces me to focus on that and ignore the world around me.

My interest is in macro photography.

Can't help with the avatar thing though. :unsure:

Thank you!
Wow, macro is mine too. (: That and messing with bright colors, haha.

Patty
01-05-09, 15:03
Hi Jenna, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

duskess
01-05-09, 15:52
Hello Claire, Welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding here , glad you found the site , go to your private messages keep looking at the info in there and you will find Avators , take care Dusky:welcome: x

duskess
01-05-09, 15:56
On the left it says control panel , look down and you will see Aviators , tc Dusky x

Southern_Belle
01-05-09, 16:23
Hi Jenna,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Glad you found us, you are not alone!

Take care,

Laura