PDA

View Full Version : Petrified - What else can I do ?

Oceanblue
01-05-09, 07:35
Hi,

Will not go into any detail, only I've lost my brother.

I have no idea where he is and he's been feeling so ill lately, depressed, anxious/panic and has recently spoken to me in the last few days, explaining that he can't find a way out,.. has mentioned the S word and I'm petrified.

He's been missing since yesterday afternoon. I'm in pieces, am worried sick and there's nothing I can do.

What else can I do ? I've called around his friends, have been everywhere.

My bf has gone away this morning, he's climbing the 3Peak Challenge in 24hrs. Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon for Charity.

I feel alone and I don't know what else I can do. Been so upset all night and haven't slept.

When should I call the police, is it after 24hrs ?

:emot-crying:

Ddcoo
01-05-09, 08:25
Katie, you must be frantic and my heart goes out to you. I agree that if you call the police now they will be very helpful. Just tell them what you have told us. Please let us know how you get on.

Oceanblue
01-05-09, 10:16
Thanks for your support and to those in chat this morning.

I've just found out he's in hospital. This is all I know right now, no details,.. nothing, only that police have been involved.

Just praying he's ok :emot-crying: . What a mess.

PUGLETMUM
01-05-09, 10:28
:hugs: katie, im sorry to hear this - just to say i know its not good, but he is alive? i know thats not much consolation to you coz this is still a messy situation for you and one that you could prob do without - but he is alive:) be strong:hugs:

raphael
01-05-09, 12:09
thinking of u both x

Ddcoo
01-05-09, 13:48
Katie, I am so glad he is safe, that is the main thing. Hope all goes well for you:hugs:

bobobob
01-05-09, 14:16
Katie. Oh you have gone through it. My thoughts are with you. I would have gone into panic myself. Thank goodnes you know where he is now. let's hope he recovers soon. Send you kind thoughts

happyone
01-05-09, 15:21
Oh Katie, what a nightmare for you. (((hugs)))

I hope all is ok. Thinking of you and your brother hun.

Happyone
xx

MOJO
01-05-09, 16:04
Katie, so sorry to hear of your trouble. What a horrible thing to have to cope with. I hope everything turns out ok for you both. I'm thinking of you.:hugs:

Oceanblue
01-05-09, 17:32
Thanks for your messages.

Today has been an entire mess.

I've had a huge argument with my bro's gf, this girl is insane, she had been punching my brother in the face last night, just a horrible, nasty piece of work.

Today, I had to go around and collect his clothes, obviously wasn't very happy to see her, but I was polite and said i'll wait outside. Something in my tone made her shout and shout and shout at me :weep: . I then lost my temper, I know I shouldn't have and should have just walked away, but it was a reaction and I shouted back :weep: . We were then screaming at eachother. Jeezzz , the workmen in the street were getting some entertainment:scared15:. She then hit me and slammed the door on my face !

I've been in a mess all day crying, but have now calmed down and can now see a funny side to it, in some sort of bizarre way:unsure: .

Thanks to those who I have spoken to in chat today,.. you've helped me laugh, so thanks for that :).

Ohhh boy. My dad went round to collect his clothes in the end and the workmen shouted that they were all waiting for round 2 !!:doh: :whistles:She'd slung all his clothes out in the road. I wouldn't mind, but my poor brother did nothing wrong.

Oh hell,.. I just can't wait for this day to end.

Remind me not to drink tonight :winks:.

I still haven't slept, i'm running on nervous energy. God I feel ill.

suzy-sue
01-05-09, 18:53
You poor thing Katie! no wonder you feel so bad. Ihope your brother gets better soon ,and you feel better after a good sleep. Take care and hugs to you both.:bighug1: :bighug1: luv Sue xx

amandaj
01-05-09, 18:56
she sounds awful id of hit her back but then thats me lol, sorry to hear your having a rough few days ,can always pm me if need to talk anytime as we have in past hope your brother is ok very soon

amandax