PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling good

Lozzie
01-05-09, 18:39
Hi peeps,

I know I haven't posted on here for some time now but I have been hovering mainly reading the posts on the forums.

Tonight I am sitting here at a loss of what to do. Feeling down and a bit sorry for myself.
Tomorrow is my 24th birthday and to be honest I'm not looking forward to it at all, I just want to stay in bed all day and wait for the day to just hurry past.
I suppose I am just in a down mood.
I am pregnant with my first child, I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. I am feeling nervous and excited about the whole experience.

Just at the moment I feel completely alone, I do have some friends and family around me but they never seem to ask how I am feeling, just "when is your scan/next appointment" etc. I guess I am finding some of it daunting because I am completely new to this and don't know what to expect.
Just currently I have noone to talk to and it's getting me down quite abit.

eeyorelover
02-05-09, 03:27
Lozzie!!
Well first off a double CONGRATS to ya!
One for the baby and one for your birthday!
Pregnancy is such an emotional experience!
I've been through it 4 times and each time was different but with all of them I never knew when I'd burst into tears or get mad and want to throw something!!
LOL
You're not alone hun!
If you feel like gabbin all you have to do is PM me!

I'm not sure why you're not looking forward to your birthday but don't stay in bed all day unless it's relaxing watching movies and eating junk! Now THAT would be my idea of a birthday!
LOL
xxx
Sandy

bottleblond
02-05-09, 11:50
Hiya huni!!

I txt you but you must have a new mobile number.
I am sorry i didn't make it on last night when i said i would.
Pm me your new mobile number and i'll give you a call!
Love and hugs
Lisa
xxx

Lozzie
02-05-09, 22:22
Hi Sandy thanks for the reply :hugs:

Yeh I have been known to have a few mood swings recently! I don't know what it is but TV adverts seem to make me cry LOL! Especially ones with babies in!
Then again anything at the moment can set me off crying, the slightest thing and I'm blubbing away :shrug:
I suppose I have lots more mood swings to look forward to over the next six months :roflmao:
My birthday didn't turn out too bad actually, didn't do anything for it but I managed to sit out in the garden and soak up the lovely sunshine! :shades:

Hi Lisa :hugs:
I didn't realise I hadn't given you my new number, I will PM you it shortly hun:hugs:

bobobob
02-05-09, 23:07
Must say Have a great Birthday. 24 will only happen once so you should celebrate it. Your baby would want you to. Congratulations on that one as well. You women put you bodies through so much to give birth to the next generation. As its something I can't do I have total respect for you. I can only send you support and a hug. I'm hoping to get a little smile out of you, this could build to something bigger. Somebody here will be celebrating and thinking of you on your birthday.

madelaine
03-05-09, 00:26
congrats on the baby ;=]

Southern_Belle
03-05-09, 18:11
Hi,

I already posted a Happy Birthday to you but will say it again, Happy Birthday! Having a baby will be one of the most wonderful things you will experience in your lifetime. If I were you I would take this time to focus on yourself as well as taking care of yourself for the baby's sake. Also, rest now while you can, lol. This is your time to have the focus on you because once that little one is here all the focus will be on him or her. You are blessed right now and congratulations!

Love,

Laura