PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia?

Nutmeg
01-05-09, 19:46
Hi,

For a long time I've had intense bouts of paranoia, starting when I was little I would be convinced that the world was wrong. That I was seeing it wrong. Then as I got older whenever I had a 'bad' thought I would become absolutely panicked that someone could hear what I was thinking. As I've got older I get more things, I still sometimes think that people can hear my thoughts and that people are talking about me. When people look at me I'm sure that I can hear what they are thinking about me. In the past year I've started becoming 'disconnected'. I don't know how to describe it other than I will randomly lose contact with the world. I can see what's going on, I can move and speak but everything's slowed/deadened. When I get like this I don't feel emotions and can't react to anything. It's happened once or twice whilst driving and it's got to the point that if I feel it coming on I won't drive.

I don't know what to do. I didn't tell the psych last time I went she seemed so proud that I had been sorting out my OCD and other anxiety stuff I don't want to tell her this. I feel like I'm going crazy!

duskess
02-05-09, 00:57
Hello , sorry to hear your feeling like this , please tell your pschiatrist im sure she will think no different about you infact i think she will admire your honesty and she will help you to, your not going crazy as you know exactly whats going on and realise you have a problem , but you can get help so please ask , you take care Dusky x