PDA

View Full Version : fear of dying!!

nicki31
02-05-09, 11:51
Hi I am new to this website. I have been having panic attacks for about 7 yrs and have health anxiety.My fear of dying is real bad at the minute i woke up this morning thinking today i am going to die. I have 2 children 11 and 7 and 1 on the way so have stopped taking my meds and the panic has become worse!! Have cried most of the morning and just wish i didnt have these feelings :weep:

starlight78
02-05-09, 11:56
Hi Nicky,
I really feel for you. I'm sure you will gets lots of help and support from this site. Big Hugs xx

nicki31
02-05-09, 12:01
thanks i hope so it is just nice to know that other people feel the same way and im not alone!!! xx

kyle82
02-05-09, 15:46
hi i dont really panic right now. i am just curious if any of you have migraine. im getting worse and worse. the very time that i wake up.. it starts and no matter what i take it doesnt go away. please help

duskess
02-05-09, 17:35
Hello Nickie , Welcome to NMP , lots of help support and understanding members glad you found the site , take care :welcome: Dusky x

Southern_Belle
02-05-09, 18:20
Hi Nicki,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Take a look in our health anxiety section and you will know you aren't alone. Glad you found us!

Take care,

Laura