PDA

View Full Version : BIg Red Face

blusher1970
02-05-09, 17:43
Hi - I'm new!!

I am a big blusher,always have been!!

I let it rule my life, avoid situations mainly at work, seem to cope better socially with friends, but it really does affect work life. I was soo terrified about a recent company conference & turning beetroot (I didn't even have to do anything that would make me center of attention, it's just the thought of it), I went to the doctor who perscribed a mild dose of valium, which did help a little. Am i on a slippery slope? taking meds?
Always thought I would grow out of this, but obviously not?

Any advice,any success stories?

duskess
02-05-09, 18:04
Hello and welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding , glad you found the site , im sure a member will have good advice on blushing , take care:welcome: Dusky x

Southern_Belle
02-05-09, 18:36
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. Look in our social anxiety section and you won't feel alone. Glad you found us!

Take care,

Laura

Patty
05-05-09, 13:53
Hi Blusher1970, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
05-05-09, 23:29
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx