PDA

View Full Version : How many symptom free weeks, so far this year?

reddevil
02-05-09, 19:41
Hi all,

I’m interested to know how many symptom free weeks people have had so far this year, who are suffering with health anxiety?

So far this year (approx guess), I have only had three symptom free weeks, which out of 17 weeks, is a shocking statistic representing an anxiety suffer with health anxiety.

I’m hoping to collate an average of symptom free weeks we all have and to see how awkward are lives appear to be, when we suffer with this health anxiety and hopefully other members will find this thread useful and informative and to see that we are not alone out there…!

Thank you for your time,

Red

Toffeeapple
02-05-09, 20:57
Blimey no answers! That's not good news!
I have no idea, but I think I even had months with no symptoms (although I probably suspected symptoms without even realizing it, it's just so automatic with me now I do it naturally!).
Interesting thread though!

Deepest Blue
02-05-09, 21:34
I would have to say 0 for me so far :( It's been a very very difficult year so far and I can't see it getting better just yet especially with my driving test soon, I am really anxious about that too amongst other things :(

madelaine
03-05-09, 00:20
one week since jan 09 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

alfisback1
03-05-09, 08:41
I'd say one week, it's the reason I'm up at almost 4 AM right now, I keep freakin out!

wiskersonkittens
03-05-09, 21:31
I look forward to a stretch of symptom-free weeks! I yearn for them! Hasn't happened in over a year now. :(

j2
03-05-09, 22:19
Weeks, I am happy when I can get a symptom free hour.

:yesyes:

jinglebells
04-05-09, 22:30
A whole week?! it seems a long time ago since I had a day symptom free, def had 0 weeks free this year:doh: