PDA

View Full Version : heath anxiety and gerd disease

shelly438
03-05-09, 02:13
ok long story guys..... ive been suffering with ha since last july. my ha symptoms were caused by suffering with reflux disease which i believed to be something more sinister.i was convinced i had a stomach hernia, bowel blockage tumors you name It. my doctor prescribed ppi medication which is fabulous at tackling the heart burn but not all the other symptoms.after i kept going back to my gp on weekly basis for constant reassurance, she agreed to send me for a barum xray .....which did show - reflux only. ive lso hadblood works done which were all clear, and the breath test for helibacor pylori, all clear.
well i have got to the point where i truly believe the dr has missed something. i ate five hours ago, i just bent forward and regurgitated a large mouthful of food that was like vomit. i did not reach It just come out. is this really gord? additional to above i also get
frequent diarrhea, stomach and rectum and throat gurgles, excess wind, Burping,sore back ache,lump throat, tingle in arms, teeth clenchin