PDA

View Full Version : space cadet kelly day 7

vickykelly
03-05-09, 10:43
grrrrrrr yesterday was awful had anx all day only stopped when i had diazapam, have crushing feelings in chest feel very shaky.. stopped being sick so thats something but feel very spaced out think its the meds, day 7 on cipralex.... am winding myself up into a state of high anxiety. have to go back to work tuesday am dreading it... does this feeling ever stop, will i ever get well again.. the way i feel today is that no,im stuck with this and i either accept or give up.

Acceptance is a very hard thing to do, but so is giving up not sure which way to turn... my poor family.....

I want to say thanks to all those who have helped me on here, especially anx mum and vicster and ash and hamp and lynn and tigg.and butchville... you all make me feel better in the chat rooms even when im dying inside. And Bev your a really good friend and i know i text you loads but you really help.. keep being strong guys.....

love you all xx

flegger1
06-05-09, 18:54
i can assure you it does go. i had really really bad stress and depression 4 years ago, and while it took me time to get back to "normal", its just that - a matter of time.
and it sounds like you have good support, so everything will be ok.

youre probably wondering why im on here then? well i get the odd relapse but it only lasts for a few days. its still terrible when it comes back, but once youve beaten it once, you can beat it again (and it lasts shorter evrytime).

chin up!!!