PDA

View Full Version : Newby in Southampton

Kim30
03-05-09, 20:04
Hello,
I have just found this site & am so relieved im not alone.
I have been suffering from panic attacks since i was 15, im now 30...
I have tried everything from therapy to prescribed medication over the years yet it still wont go away.
I have a HUGE fear of being sick & it is mostly this that bring on theses awful panics.
Thank you to this site for its support.
Lets get better
Kim xxx

Deepest Blue
03-05-09, 20:18
Hey ya Kim, :welcome: to the forum, you will find a lot of help and information here, I hope things will get better for you soon:hugs:

Take Care.

Kim30
03-05-09, 20:36
Oh thank you! I didn't realise so many people were suffering from the same thing.
Chin up though eh!?
Take care x

PoppyC
03-05-09, 20:37
Hi Kim!
Welcome to NMP. :welcome:

Deepest Blue
03-05-09, 20:37
Oh thank you! I didn't realise so many people were suffering from the same thing.
Chin up though eh!?
Take care x

Aww I will try but I am feeling really awful tonight :weep:

Kim30
03-05-09, 20:38
Hi Poppy!
Thank you, now i've found this site i doubt ill ever be off it!

Take care, x

Kim30
03-05-09, 20:41
Deepest blue, sorry to hear your not feeling too good, thats exactly why i came across this site this evening. I've been panicky all day & feel unwell but i need to try & keep my mind off it.
Get better soon x

bobobob
03-05-09, 20:46
Hi Kim, welcome to this site. I hope you find help here. I can offer you support and let you know you are not alone. It seems like you have tried every avenue to get help. Oh you it must be so hard coping with the sickness. I have somebody else I talk to with similar, was wondering if I may put you intouch with her.

vickykelly
03-05-09, 20:51
hey kim, welcome im just down the road from you in basingstoke.. dont worry hun your not alone x

Kim30
03-05-09, 20:51
Yes please do

Kim30
03-05-09, 20:53
hey kim, welcome im just down the road from you in basingstoke.. dont worry hun your not alone x

Thank you. In a bit of a state at the moment, its so nice knowing people who understand are out there... x

Deepest Blue
03-05-09, 20:59
Deepest blue, sorry to hear your not feeling too good, thats exactly why i came across this site this evening. I've been panicky all day & feel unwell but i need to try & keep my mind off it.
Get better soon x

Aw, thanks Kim, I'm feeling exactly the same, I feel exhausted and very emotional, I think I will just go to bed. I hate feeling like this and sometimes the only way I can make it a bit better is to hide under my bed covers and to try and find a safe cosy place so that nobody can find me.....

I also hope you feel better soon:hugs:
Take Care of you for me.x

belle
03-05-09, 21:00
Hi Kim and welcome :)
Like you i have a fear of puking and that is what initally made me agoraphobic.
I'm sure you'll get lots of support and advice!!

x

Kim30
03-05-09, 21:06
Hi Kim and welcome :)
Like you i have a fear of puking and that is what initally made me agoraphobic.
I'm sure you'll get lots of support and advice!!

x
Hello.
Seems so daft...'fear of puking'...doesn't it! Ruining my life though.
I hope you manage, get better. Im off to bed ..(with a bowl of course..)
x

Kim30
03-05-09, 21:07
Aw, thanks Kim, I'm feeling exactly the same, I feel exhausted and very emotional, I think I will just go to bed. I hate feeling like this and sometimes the only way I can make it a bit better is to hide under my bed covers and to try and find a safe cosy place so that nobody can find me.....

I also hope you feel better soon:hugs:
Take Care of you for me.x
Im the same, bed is the only option most of the time.
Sleep tight, tomorrow is a new day & we WILL feel that tiny bit better. x

duskess
03-05-09, 21:39
Hello Kim , Welcome to NMP , glad you found us , take care :welcome: Dusky x

Kim30
03-05-09, 21:42
Hello Kim , Welcome to NMP , glad you found us , take care :welcome: Dusky x
Hello Dusky.
Thank you! Im off to bed now, been one of those days!
Kim x