PDA

View Full Version : I better say hello too !

stimpy
31-12-03, 20:02
A big warm smile to friends old and new.:)
I thought it was time to sign in and say "How-do-you-do?"

My name is Liz, and I live in Oldbury (in the West Midlands).
I'm small and Northern (originally from Chester-le-Street, Co Durham)
and married to Steve, for nearly 10 years (who from time to time has used my "Stimpy" trademark to post for me, when I've been in too much of a state to post for myself.) We have 2 small boys, a cat and a Bunny.

I have had panic disorder off and on since 1998, my favourite drugs of choice are Sertaline and valium. (Having been off and on them, many times.)

My favourite things are [8D]: Listening to music, watching tv, playing on the computer and games machine, drawing, reading, gardening, ghost hunting and Halloween.

My least favourite things are :(: Sponges with hair on them, cold washing up water with bits floating in it and funny squidgy bits in meat.

I'm on MSN, ICQ and Lycos Chat, so if you ever feel like a gossip get in touch and I will give you my details [8D]

Bright Blessings, Love and Light to you all.

Liz xxx

Meg
31-12-03, 20:15
Dear Liz,

It's certainly good to hear from you again.

How are things at present with you ? You seem to have been improving week on week now that you are seeing your counsellor. I do hope thats continuing well .

Have a Happy New Year to you and Steve.

Meg

nomorepanic
31-12-03, 20:21
Liz

You sound so bright and that is a joy to see.

I love your least favourite things.

Happy New Year to you and Steve

xxxx

Nicola

stimpy
31-12-03, 20:27
"Doing alright" - as I say to Steve about 6 times a day.

I've just completed my first walk around the block, by myself.:D
Admittely I did have that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that kept telling me to turn around and go back. But I did it, with the aid of jelly legs and a few deep breaths.

I'm seeing a "Starworker" next week and she is going to take me out for walks and stuff. So that will be great.

Happy New year Everyone!

sadie
01-01-04, 22:07
Hi Liz

Well done for going out for a walk on your own..you are making great progress. Keep up the good work.

Keep us posted on your progress with the Starworker.

Happy New Year to you too!

sadie

me
06-03-04, 22:35
Hello there... my name is Mary ive been looking on the nmp site for the last few days as ive been feeling all abit panicy, it has all started so quickly and has come from out of the blue. Im 34 and live in norwich. i just read your introduction because another lovely member said i should... i hope thats ok i wasnt being nosey just needed abit of comfort. Im not to good on the computer so i hope this all makes sense. I would really love to hear from you, and know how you are doing because you really sound like me. sorry if im hassling you i wIll understand if you dont want to best wishes mary