PDA

View Full Version : Muscle's? or something else..

Kraggy
03-05-09, 21:45
So, Yesterday I had a great party at a friends place, I found out he had a punching bag, so I found a great way to get rid of some stress for 30-45 minutes by beating & kicking the s**t out of that thing till the point my fists were bruised xP.

Anyways, I was expecting muscle aches today, but not the kind im having right now...Its really weird, when I breathe in deep or cough, I get a weird pain in my back, a bit on the right side between my shoulder blades..

And also just above the groin area on the right side, more on the right side of the lower belly, but this one only happens when I cough or put pressure by heading to the toilet or something :P

Should I just see this as "Normal Muscle Pain"?

Since i've never really worked out or did intesive sports I've never really had any muscle pains other then the normal arm & leg & upper belly (After sit-ups) stuff, and the muscle pains in my upper back & sides of the lower belly are pretty now to me.

Kind regards,

Kraggy!

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

bex1970
03-05-09, 23:04
Totally normal muscle pain from using muscles you don't normally use....

Kraggy
03-05-09, 23:13
Phew...I was actually worried >.< Because of I only really felt the pain in my back when Breathing in deep & Coughing, So I was worried it would be something with my lings for a bit there >.<

mummyto4
03-05-09, 23:21
Hi, Totally agree with Bex, normal muscle pain. Might get me one of those if they work your muscles that well! :)

Kraggy
04-05-09, 00:52
Hi, Totally agree with Bex, normal muscle pain. Might get me one of those if they work your muscles that well! :)
They really do, And Beating the crap out of that thing is really addictive to xD