PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

D3NIS3
03-05-09, 22:57
Hiya all

Im Denise from the uk im 32 yrs old and wishing i was loving life however i ave phobia of being sick and its controling my life and givin me very bad anxiety i found this site by lookin up a new tablet the doc gave me and im so glad i did because untill i found this site i thought i was the only person in the world that felt this way and now to find out mine not alone made me feel a little better that people understand how i feel so huge thanks to this site

duskess
03-05-09, 23:12
Hello Denise , Welcome to NMP , you are not alone , glad you found the site you will get lots of help advice and understanding here ,take are:welcome: Dusky x

bobobob
04-05-09, 10:15
He Denise, I am also glad you found this site. I am a new member but have been in contact with so many people that have helped me. I have a friend here that suffers form the same symptoms as yourself. I was just wondering if you could let us know what medicene you were prescribed.This may help her. I thank you

diane07
04-05-09, 10:22
Hi Denise,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

D3NIS3
04-05-09, 14:19
Hiya

Thank you for all the lovely welcome messages i dont think i have ever felt this welcome in a forum b4 i have been lookin over the site and its amazing i have been telling all my family about it

sunshine-lady
04-05-09, 23:17
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Southern_Belle
06-05-09, 03:49
Hi Denise,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
06-05-09, 10:41
Hi Denise, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: