PDA

View Full Version : thought i am better but i am wrong

alba
04-05-09, 10:10
i felt better yesterday and this morning, after a long rest and late wake up, i felt ok fine, sudenly this evening i felt dizzy, light headed, and headache out of sudden hate this, now i can't control myhead, and swaying,. feel so light will be ok?

melody
04-05-09, 11:00
Hi Alba,

I've felt like that today. You know it will pass. Everything will be OK. Just feeling a bit crook is all. That's what I've been telling myself anyway.

Let go. Have a good rest.

Buddhists believe that if you learn to meditate & practice enough to find that transcendent level of peace, a headache can disappear back to where ever it came from as quickly as it arrived. Unfortunately I think that takes years though. We'll just have to accept our limitations & not push ourselves too hard. Hope u feel better soon :)

Melody

alba
04-05-09, 15:18
i am trying to find out what triggers it, it is so depressing i don't know could it be becos i woke up very early for work, i slept at 11.30pm and awoke at 6am , then as i walk i sway and feel so light headed but i control onl worst evening time and it got worse and worse, could work trigger it becos i am having a very very stressful time at work, and i got so impatient and angry today plus my work busy. i keep on feeling scared inside ,worry so much of how i overact at work, like gettting so upset and impatient, but i can't help it, i can't control myself today i just got angry but i do control it. then until i am home from work, the headache, giddy, lighgt headed follow me home, and i keep on recalling what hv i done wrong at work , who i talk to, did i hurt the person and on and on, and now i hv bad headache, neckache, like i feel my head exploding.

D3NIS3
04-05-09, 15:28
Hiya

Your headache along with the neck ache and that sound like a tension headache which can play tricks on your mind at the best of times...what you need to do is TRY and relax think of a place in your head that makes you happy mine is laying on the beach..think of all the sounds and colours and smells and feel your body starting to relax i know myself relaxing is a hard thing to do when your feeling not so good but it should help a abit with the headache hopefully when the headache lightens up abit the rest wont feel half as bad...

reddevil
05-05-09, 19:39
Today, I was having a better day with this anxiety then around 3pm, I had a dizzy spell, felt light headed and I had to sit down, just out of the blue.

Red

suzy-sue
05-05-09, 20:51
Sometimes this happens ,it can be caused by low blood sugar levels.Dont let it make you think you are having a relapse ,Its just a blip ,tommorow is another day.Hope its a good one .Take care, Sue

lorac
05-05-09, 20:53
Hi

Sounds like tension to me, I can go all day without feeling dizzy and suddenly it will come on. Try not to worry too much just give yourself a good rest and try and keep positive. The dizzy lightheaded feeling really used to get me down but now I just try not to take too much notice of it and it doesn't seem to come as much as it used to.

Carol