PDA

View Full Version : Bit of encouragement needed

stacey2712
04-05-09, 12:37
As most of you will know I am new however I am incrediblly anxious about being sick/feeling sick since my recent bout of the stomach bug and now feel sick quite a lot due to my anxiety and my fears :(

However today I am having a reletively good day, ate breakfast without feeling too bad, im starting my placement tomorrow at a primary school for 6 weeks will this help or hinder my anxiety?

Hopefully al be fine and i cant wait

bobobob
04-05-09, 12:44
Good Luck for tomorrow.

maddie
04-05-09, 12:54
Go for it Stacey! You'll do fine!
:bighug1:

D3NIS3
04-05-09, 15:08
Hi Stacey

Yes keeping yourself busy should help i also worry sick about being sick so pop something like mints to suck in your pocket not because you will need them but as a little safety net and im sure your be fine i wish you all the best and i bet the weeks fly by

Please be sure to let us know how you get on

diane07
04-05-09, 15:24
Aww stacey,

You'll be just fine, well done and best of luck for tomorrow

best wishes

di xx

MOJO
04-05-09, 15:34
Good luck Stacey!
I'm sure that you will be fine tomorrow. Keeping yourself occupied is bound to help you. Let us know how your 1st day goes.:hugs:

Anna C
04-05-09, 16:39
Hi Stacey,

Good luck for tomorrow!! I hope it goes really well for you.
It will be a good distraction for you and will help keep your mind off your anxiety.

Anna x

stacey2712
05-05-09, 20:25
I did it woooooooooo, felt sick all day like but i managed to get through 8 hours....yipee popping more kalms tomorrow so hopefully that will help, be great if i dont wake up nauseas lol! Thanks guys xxx

MOJO
05-05-09, 21:08
Well done Stacey!:yesyes: I'm so pleased for you. What an achievement. The fact that you managed ok will give you so much confidence too.:hugs: