PDA

View Full Version : Just been Put On Them

D3NIS3
04-05-09, 14:55
Hiya

My key worker has just told me to get these from the doc problem is i really dont know if i want to i normally use diazpam (sorry about my spelling) which are ok but dry my throat very bad and when u worry about feeling sick the last thing u need is a dry throat but with diazpam i can kinda handle it so can anyone tell me if u get a dry throat with these tablets as i worry that if i get a dry throat im going to be sick so the circle starts again

valleybear
04-05-09, 16:18
I have been taking these for a long time and have never noticed a dry throat or anything. I take 20mgm twice a day...don't know what your dose will be. I take Diazepam when needed and have noticed a wee bit of dryness in my mouth when taking them, but think propanalol are OK. I do think you will have to take directions from the Dr as to stopping the Diazepam and changing as it can be quite tricky. Good luck whatever you and the Dr decide. X

D3NIS3
04-05-09, 16:55
cheers mmac quick question was u ever sick on them? im worrying already about being sick

adgirl1227
04-05-09, 18:23
Good Evening all....I'm new and have some questions but can't get access to chat. Would someone kindly let me know if they're receiving this message. Started meds 13 days ago and feeling strange. Need to talk. CeCe

D3NIS3
04-05-09, 19:01
hi adgirl you have to be a member for 5 days before you can use the chat

talk away we are all hear to listen and help the best we can