PDA

View Full Version : left side chest pain :(

ElliotUK
05-05-09, 11:04
hello

sunday night i was out drinking.. i felt a chest pain .. left hand side it came on and off .. its sort of a dull pain. they come on and off ... its ever since i drank a fair few drinks on sunday night.. i dont usually drink alot these days .. i used to on weekends. im 18 years old and had an ecg and call some back normal..

but can anybody reassure me its just anxiety?

helen26
05-05-09, 11:13
hey, i have had this for a couple of days, its gone from the middle of my chest...then to my left....then my right....now my arm hurts when i lift it up. i am putting mine down to muscler. could u have pulled a muscle? could of even lay funny on bed? x

ElliotUK
05-05-09, 11:15
hello :) well its ever since i had a drink.. wella fair few drinks

helen26
05-05-09, 11:19
so did you notice it when u were drinking or when u got home?

ElliotUK
05-05-09, 11:21
i noticed it when i was drinking at a club .. but it went .. then came back an hour later and done it all night till i went to bed.. yesterday it came and went .. this morning it hasnt been bad but its still came and come back..
its just got me worried thats all..

helen26
05-05-09, 11:26
i know how u feel, i worry about everything! i have 3 types of cancer over the bank holiday weekend!!! (needless to say i havent!). I try not to think about it and the pains seem to ease of abit. It sounds muscular to me. i had the pains that i had over the weekend about 6 months ago, and they are the same now, its not always when i move, i could be sitting down, and i get a twinge! they last a coule of mins, then go.....saying that it could be down to anxiety to x

ElliotUK
05-05-09, 11:28
awww sounds terrible
so ill be fine? :(

helen26
05-05-09, 11:42
ive read over ur previous posts and it seems u have a fear of something being wrong with ur heart, u have been checked out by docs that have said u r fine, and u r young, thats always a good sign, lol!! xx

ElliotUK
05-05-09, 11:44
ok thanks helen