PDA

View Full Version : Hello

chocolatesundae
05-05-09, 13:11
Hi everyone,

I found this website today whilst looking around for peoples opinions on whether Kalms work or not! I have general anxiety and have lots of 'fun' on a daily basis going over past/present/and haven't happened yet events negatively etc etc. However, although I started with panic attacks (the first, as normal, being the worst), I try and control things getting too bad with distraction techniques these days. I also feel worse two weeks out of four (yep, good old PMS) and am currently on what should be a reasonable week, however, I woke this morning feeling very surreal and decided that today was the day to crack on and do something about it, preferably following the alternative remedy direction, hence the Kalms query. I now just have to get over my aversion to taking tablets of any sort. I look forward to hearing from anyone who is in a similar situation to me through the sites email option.

Ali x

diane07
05-05-09, 13:15
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

Patty
05-05-09, 23:17
Hi Ali, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
05-05-09, 23:22
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Southern_Belle
06-05-09, 04:04
Hi Ali,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura