PDA

View Full Version : im in pain and cant breathe

amandaj
05-05-09, 15:21
well as some of you know it was my sons 21st party sat, one of his friends was very drunk and knocked me over in kitchen, im bruised all down my leg and i feel like ive pulled a muscle in my chest im very breathless today, then again my vb12 injection is due and ive got it tommorow maybe its that but im not feeling at all well:weep:

fairyloveheart
05-05-09, 15:42
Sorry to hear that Amanda, it must have been some party! I am sure it isn't anything serious and will be the anxiety from the fall and the B12 being low :)
I feel awful too, started some acupuncture for the face pain I have been gettinf for 18 months but it seems to have made things worse. My next injection isn't due until the end of May but I feel awful :(

lesleya
05-05-09, 15:51
Sorry your not feeling too good amanda, that sounds really painful what happened. Like you ssaid its more than likely your anxiety causing your breathing problems thinking about your treatment thats due, i know i get panicy and anxious i feel like i cant breathe and its scary, but, if your really worried ring nhs direct 0845 46 47 and ask for some advice it cant do any harm and it will help ease your mind.
Hope you better soon hun but let us know how you are.
Take care
xx

amandaj
07-05-09, 17:31
ty both for replying i had my b12 injection and not feeling any better yet but heres hoping thanks again

amandaxx