PDA

View Full Version : Yet another new one!

christine2502
05-05-09, 18:37
:hugs:
Hi everyone! I am a 38 year old mother of one and have suffered with anxiety for as long as I can remember. Had a really bad episode of anxiety/OCD symptoms/ health anxiety/depression following the birth of Sam in 2003 which was really traumatic. Have been on 10mg of Escitalopram ever since. I have a phobia of nausea and vomiting and clean obsessively when anxious. I am a control freak! My husband Gordon is fantastic and very supportive. Glad I am not the only one with these problems.

lorac
05-05-09, 20:35
Hi Christine

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here from people who understand.

Take care

Carol

diane07
05-05-09, 21:08
Hi Christine,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

Patty
05-05-09, 23:21
Hi Christine, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
05-05-09, 23:25
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

ClaireBabii
06-05-09, 00:09
hi and welcome... hope u find the information you need here xx

Southern_Belle
06-05-09, 04:11
Hi Christine,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura