PDA

View Full Version : what have i done?

lonely
05-05-09, 20:49
ok im really worried im sure its not meant to be like this? for the last week or more ive been making myself sick after meals :blush: :weep: and today tried again but stopped when back of my throat felt weird i thought something was stuck like food :scared15: but its the skin on my throat, im sure it wasn't like that before or if its meant to be like that? :blush: but it comes up its like back of throat behind the tongue

have i damaged something, there no blood or anything

amu
05-05-09, 21:30
Your throat doesn't seem to like what you are doing, it could be from all the acid or it could be from the increased anxiety. Please stop while you can...

suzy-sue
05-05-09, 22:02
Why are you doing this ? do you have an eating disorder? Your throat will not feel normal if you keep putting it through this all the time,please resist the urge to keep doing this,and go and discuss it with your GP.Be kind to yourself and take care Luv Sue:hugs:

lonely
05-05-09, 22:13
yes i have an eating problem ive been referred to dietician and saw gp last week for bloods etc, but my throat sort of come up right near the back now like a flap of skin:scared15:

amu
05-05-09, 22:51
Try not to touch/check your throat for a couple of days, let it heal and then when you next see your doctor, show it to him.