PDA

View Full Version : new member

clare35
05-05-09, 20:57
hi
my name's clare i am 35 years old and have suffered with depression in the past. I now seem to be suffering with anxiety i have been under a lot of stress this last couple of years what with my daughter having a baby at 17 and problems with my grandaughters dad. Now i am having problems with my 13 year old son at school. I feel tired all the time wake up with headaches and i get this strange feeling sometimes that my head feels woozy and a bit spaced out as if i am not really there also short of breath, twitching muscles and irregular heart beats:weep:

diane07
05-05-09, 21:03
Hi Claire,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

Take a look on the menu to the left there is loads of information there and keep posting on the forum, we'll help you out all we can

best wishes

di xx

lorac
05-05-09, 21:10
Hi Claire

Welcome to the site I think you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

Patty
05-05-09, 23:09
Hi Clare, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
05-05-09, 23:23
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

Southern_Belle
06-05-09, 04:06
Hi Clare,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura