PDA

View Full Version : Feeling miserable after my lung function test.

Peggysl
06-05-09, 10:07
Hi All

I felt soooo miserable yesterday after my test, which seemed to go OK.
Problem was, on the paper-work I saw 'Ca Lung' which is just so 'in my face'.
I know they are treating this as serious until proven otherwise, but seeing that in black and white was really crappy.
My whole outlook has been very up-beat since my appointment with the surgeon last week, if fact for the last month or so, but have resorted back to some meds this week.
How I wish this op was behind me and the diagnosis not so awful!

Sorry for dumping on you guys.

Pegs XX

Trish
06-05-09, 10:37
Hiya Pegs

I'm sorry you are feeling this way today:bighug1: , you have been so brave these last few weeks and to go through all this worry without meds...well i think you are a STAR!!!

So it's no wonder you have had to go back on them, who could blame you, but like you say "they are treating it as serious until proven otherwise" Ca lung could mean anything......benign even!!

Big hugs

Trish xx

Trish
06-05-09, 10:55
Oh Pegs forgot just that little reminder again.....MY DAD!!:)

:bighug1:

Trish xx

lesleya
06-05-09, 11:00
Peggy i think you bnrilliant and so strong, id have been a complete basket case by now if id had all that worry. Your entitled to feel down and need some help from your meds youve been through a lot lately.
Like trish said that comment you read could mean anything but its easier said than done trying not to worry.
Im sure everyone here wishes you all the luck in the world and hope everything is ok for you hun.
Take care and let us know how you are.
xxx
:bighug1: :bighug1:

amu
06-05-09, 12:06
Pegs, concentrate on the fact that even if it is lung cancer, it has been caught early and the surgery will be a cure. Usually lung cancer isn't detected until later stages so if it is cancer you are incredibly lucky that they have found it and you have already got things moving.

Do you have a date for your operation yet?

Peggysl
06-05-09, 16:03
Hi

Yes! FRIDAY! Have posted a new thread...

Thank you all, again and again, for the never-ending support. I would have been lost without you guys...

Love Pegs XX