PDA

View Full Version : this is driving me nuts!!!!!

wine lover
06-05-09, 11:06
Started with a slight twitch on my bottom right eyelid about one month ago.
It has steadily got worse and now I have it in both eyes. I can see it fluttering. Its starting to give me a headache and my eyes feel quite dry and tight (if that makes sense). I'm also expereiencing some twitching between my eyebrows. I did think it was perhaps a reaction to eye make up , but a couple of days ago I also began to feel little popping twitches at the backs of my thighs and calves. I could give J K Rowling a run for her money in the imagination stakes!! I know I should probably 'try and forget about it and it'll go away', but, easier said than done. Any advice?

chocolatesundae
06-05-09, 11:42
In my experience it is common to have twitches of one kind or another when you are feeling stressed and anxious, I have had them myself...including my lip the other day which was really annoying :D

As usual the best advice would be to just check with your GP as it could be a normal side effect of something you are taking or it may just be as above! Hope you feel better soon.

Ali x

miss_moose
06-05-09, 11:59
I've had the eye lid twitching too at the bottom, i used to get it alot but it doesn't happen as much now. Not sure what causes it but i know it's annoying:mad:
When i look in a mirror i can see it happening too.

Hope this reassures you:hugs:

sburns1975
06-05-09, 22:36
Hi , I also sufer with this and it drives me crazy. I recently attended the optician for this and was reassured it is a very classic sign /symptom of stress. Hope this helps xx:yesyes: