PDA

View Full Version : how much longer

mili
22-08-05, 23:00
[8D]i have been taking lofepramine 70mgs i at night now for 35 days how much longer before i know they are working.i waken up with pins and needles and feel dizzy when i get out of bed and have done this every morning since being on this medication is this normal.the doctor said he does not want to increase the dose because of these side affects any help in answering my request.

l.m.bell

FRANKIEISBACK
22-08-05, 23:03
Its hell waiting for things to change, I have been on lustral for a while and feel like you.

I am gonna give it another month then in the bin they go and will try something else

kairen
22-08-05, 23:20
most medication takes at least 6 weeks before you feel the bennefit of them, so i would give it a few more weeks as long as you have told your gp about your side effects and symptoms and he says its fine i would just stick with it a bit longer

take care

kairen x

nomorepanic
23-08-05, 08:50
My doc wanted me to give Prozac at least 3 months to get any real benefit so I guess it varies between different meds and also how the person reacts/settles with the drug.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"