06-05-09, 15:20
Lmao....um i'll give it a miss! :roflmao:

eeyorelover
08-05-09, 04:02
It's an online coaching program!
Whatever the heck that is!!!
He has copyrighted both
IlovePanicattacks.com & attackyouranxiety.com

I've read a little off the site and it's pretty standard info as far as what I've seen...
We're perfectionists and need to get over that!
We need to learn to relax, eat better, and stop worrying about what others think of us.
The same as most sites I've seen.
Problem with it as I see it is that most of the info he wants people to pay for is available for free here and other places so it seems like a waste of money to me.
xxx
Sandy

Nechtan
08-05-09, 11:30
More and more sites like this are popping up. I'm not surprised. If you are looking for a market to get into then with an estimated 7 million people in the UK alone with anxiety problems you can't go wrong. They all use the same formula: a website, information already freely available rewritten, testimonials and a fee.

It is because of the lack of awareness that there is a market there to cash in. That is the unfortunate truth and alot of people are making money off of other people's suffering. Some are helping them without a doubt but they are doing it by charging for information that people could get freely if they knew where to look which is a great pity. I know this from experience as I bought into one such thing in deperation in the early days and all that enlightening information I found at the time I could actually have found here on the NMP site.

I don't know how much anxiety disorders cost the NHS but I would imagine an awareness campaign would save them alot of money and also save people alot of suffering- and money too.

Nechtan

Jack_24
26-08-09, 00:26
sorry I've not bought anything from there

NoPoet
09-01-10, 17:02
Haha, I must say the name of the website is not particularly enticing!!