PDA

View Full Version : Please help me - dizzy

SleeplessFog
06-05-09, 21:39
I am scared I have vasovagal syndrome. I have been diagnosed with Labyrinthitis...I get lightheaded and off balance in these spells that happen at random.

I had a good 5 days...then all of a sudden I feel like everything is foggy, I am lightheaded, have tension and pain in my neck. I feel like I can't support myself when I walk.

I want to say its mostly the ear problem and my anxiety...but I feel like I am going to pass out.

Vasovagal syndrome makes people pass out. I feel like I am going to faint. I am so tired right now and my ear and throat and neck keep getting these zaps and so does my head.

I'm not supposed to see a neurologist until after I try Vestibular rehab for my labyrinthitis. I want to cry right now...I feel like I am going to pass out and die. :scared15:

SleeplessFog
06-05-09, 21:44
Also, at work right now....had chest pains earlier radiating to back.

Hands are trembling and I feel like I am getting shocks in my neck and arm.

I forgot to mention vasovagal syndrome causes people to go into tachycardia and to pass out for several minutes. I haven't passed out ever but I am scared I will eventually.

I feel like someone is stabbing me in the top of my head. And I have a really slight metallic taste in my mouth.

I don't have blue hands and I haven't fainted ever....had a neck xray already didn't show anything....scared there is something wrong with my neck...always have neck tension, sometimes can't swallow...the shock thing scares me :ohmy:

Rhian_78
06-05-09, 21:50
hey there

it sounds like u are having panic/anxiety attacks coupled with the worry of your other symptoms

try and relax yourself a bit, whats the worse thing that can happen if u pas out? vasovagal episodes pull round, they always do, passing out is your body's way of coping. trying to relax will help prevent it happening

xxxxxxxxx

SleeplessFog
06-05-09, 22:49
I meant the syndrome...where people get tachycardia and pass out for 45 minutes at a time...they have to eat a ton of salt.

I get horrible head zaps and headaches when I am dizzy. I feel like blood and oxygen are not going to my head properly.

I woke up feeling off balance and lightheaded. Sometimes I think I am going to stop breathing because my neck hurts.

Does anyone else get really bad pain in their neck? I feel like my neck is made of wood.