PDA

View Full Version : plss some advice

armanigurl143
07-05-09, 01:42
hi everyone i have been so sick the past few months with neck pain shoulders back pain etc. very bad headaches facial pain ears ....i was told by doctors i had a sinus infection and a ear infection was put on medication for this but nothing helped then i decided i was going to go see a neuromuscular dentist he told me i had tmd and needed a form of braces to correct my bite and my jaw and kinda just left me hanging..but after researching tmd i feel hopeless because there is no certain cure for it and it can lead to other things so far it has seemed to have thrown my posture off my one shoulder is higher than the other and my ears are not alligned with my shoulders and i have foward head posture i just feel hopless like no one can help me and im just gunna suffer im 20 years old and cant even have a life because i feel so horrible i have anxiety so bad i stay on my computer all day trying to figure out answers for the condition i have i just wanna feel better emotionally and physicaly and im always worried other things are wrong with my health also because of all my symtoms i just need some advice or reasurance any comments would help thanks :weep:

angietomjimandcass
07-05-09, 10:27
I am suffering from the same thing and doing as you do, I had an inner ear infection whiched causes dizzyness and i have pain in my face chest and back with pins and needels.
Your just special with a strong nerous system.

lauraw
07-05-09, 15:32
Hi armanigurl143,
Lots of symtoms like that can be very frightening and scary, it can be frustrating when you feel like no one can get to the bottom of your symptoms. What you need to remember if that you suffer from anxiety and therefore your body will interpretate symptoms differently from 'normal'people who don't have anxiety.
I take it when you are talking about tmd your talking about temperomandibular dysfunction?i.e your jaw joint is not moving as it should?
You feel that this is causing your posture to change but your posture ie your neck and shoulder positions could be causing your jaw pain. If you spend lots of time on the computer this is probably causing you some postural problems. After a while when your posture changes and your body cant adapt any more you'll get pain as you have in your jaw. A really good physiotherapist should be able to work on the position of your jaw, neckand shoulders which should help alleviate some of your symptoms.
Hope this helped a little.
Keep well xx