PDA

View Full Version : help me, i dont know whatsss just happenned?

biffa
07-05-09, 02:05
is this a panic attack?

i was just lay in bed about to go to sleep and i thought i felt a pain in my head so i immediately got out of bed and started imagining loads of thing were happening in my body. i then started getting wierd pains and sensations in my head. and now i have tingling in my hands

help me :(

lrforge
07-05-09, 02:14
It definately sounds like its related to anxiety and panic, although maybe not a full blown attack? How are you feeling now? Hugs to you. I hate these feelings:blush:

biffa
07-05-09, 02:16
i dont even know :(

im so scared.

iv calmed down a bittt.
but im thinking now im gunna die or somethingg.
iv just started cryinggg.

the tinglings still there, throat went a bit dry and i felt a wierd sensation in my throat :(

lrforge
07-05-09, 02:31
I really do think it is anxiety and panic. And if you have calmed down a bit, that good news! You will be ok. These feelings are so scary and I know when you feel them, they don't feel like you will be ok, but we are all on this board for a reason-feelings like these. We are here for you honey. I hope you feel better. If it makes you feel better, I have been getting weird sensations in my head for about 1 month. Scares me. BUT after so many tests, I am trying to remind myself its happened before and I am ok.

mau
07-05-09, 02:38
i dont even know :(

im so scared.

iv calmed down a bittt.
but im thinking now im gunna die or somethingg.
iv just started cryinggg.

the tinglings still there, throat went a bit dry and i felt a wierd sensation in my throat :(
Biffa make yourself a cup of tea, get off the computer and relax.

biffa
07-05-09, 02:41
i've never ever experienced anything like these before.

is it possible that me worrying about being ill 2 weeks ago triggered my first panic attack?

because i had a spell of being dizzy and having headache and then i went out for a meal and started panicking.

every since iv been having this constant feeling of not being able to breathe properly and the doctors have said its a viral infection.

and im worrying about whats wrong with me all the timee.

duskess
07-05-09, 02:41
Hi Biffa , panic and anxiety are very frightening , tell yourself its not going to harm you , your definately going to be okay ,have a drink of water for your dry throat ,remember you will be okay , you can look up panic and anxiety on the main menu , just tell yourself your going to be okay , i do hope your a bit more settled in your thinking , you take care:hugs: Dusky x

Oceanblue
07-05-09, 03:21
Biffa,

Drink lots of cold water, also splash your face with water to help try and calm yourself down.
I too know that horrible pressure feeling in our heads, it's horrible, .. I understand, the constant heavy headache and dizziness. I've lost my balance because of this, twice in the past week and have fallen over, I banged my head and made it worse just because I have been overdoing things. It's not worth it. Please try and rest, listen to your body and mind.

You will be ok, you're just overdoing things right now.

Take care and I hope you feel so much better soon.

Thinking of you xxx

xBettyBoopx
07-05-09, 03:30
Hi Biffa

How are you feeling now? I hope you have calmed down a bit.

The 'pain' in your head sounds to me like the sensation I sometimes get when I'm dropping off to sleep, which your mind mistook for something sinister & then made you panic.

The tingling in the hands, dry throat & throat sensations are all 'nerves' that we get when frightened. It's worse during the early hours when we are alone. I can assure you that had you not panicked about that head sensation, you would be in noddy land now.

Hope you feel good enough soon to have a restful calm sleep.

Els