PDA

View Full Version : hi all :)

fallinstar
07-05-09, 03:16
ive been lurking around for about a year playing games and goin on the chat room but im finally making a post tonight :D
so a bit about me . . .
im nixy
im 18
i live in worcester
im what u would call alterntive style i suppose
i have a dog
my dog is amazing, hes 15months old, over ten stone and when he jumps up hes over 5 foot!
his name is mason hes a rottie cross american bulldog, he comes almost everywhere with me, i got him to help me leave the house and its worked wonders hes my best friend and my baby and my bodyguard all rolled in to one! no one mean approaches me, only nice people who are interested in dogs, hes helped me leave the house more (i now go out everyday) and has helped me talk to people and im less scared of strangers.
ive had panic attacks and anxiety for nearly five years now,
i dropped out of high school and then college 3 times because of it.
id like to say im getting better but id be lying
im better in the days as long as nothing happens but the nights are terrible.
anyway enough about me
wanna know anymore, just ask :)
im looking forward to chatting more :D

sb001f8994
07-05-09, 08:41
:yesyes:Hiya,
Ive got a dog whose my best friend too, hes a shizt-tue...sorry for bad spelling! I got him to get me out, its sort of worked. I started with panic attacks and anxiety at about the same age as you and although its much easir now its taken years, Im now 47. Ive been more good than bad but am going through a bit of a bad time right now, not so much with anxiety but with personal stuff.
Anyway, glad your dog helps you get out and meet genuine people, keep it up and very best wishes.
xx

diane07
07-05-09, 08:43
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

Patty
07-05-09, 09:47
Hi Fallinstar, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined.

Best wishes :flowers:

fallinstar
10-05-09, 01:07
thank you all for the warm welcomes :D xxx

duskess
10-05-09, 04:07
Hello and:welcome: to NMP , take care , Dusky x

Southern_Belle
11-05-09, 14:26
Hi Nixy,

Welcome to NMP. You will find that many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura