PDA

View Full Version : Don't think Bf loves me anymore

Oceanblue
07-05-09, 08:07
I don't think my bf loves me anymore. He doesn't seem to be understanding like he used to. I think he's sick of me and I can't blame him either. He deserves to be with somebody much, much better than me. We've been together for 10yrs, he doesn't need this,.. i've been a nightmare all throughout, in and out of hospital, mental health issues, everything.

It seems when I try and talk to him about these horrible feelings and thoughts, he doesn't want to listen anymore. I'm sure he's had enough. I have nobody to really talk to. I have dad and doctors, but should I tell them everything?

I just don't want to go back in hospital that's all. Will they force me, if I tell them everything?

These thoughts are worrying me, I can't cope on my own.

biffa
07-05-09, 09:16
talk to us :)

bottleblond
07-05-09, 09:38
Katie

I think that all your fears are at the forefront of your mind at the moment hun because you have been so poorly.

I'm sure your boyfriend loves you very much and remember we are all here for you too.

Try not to worry so much hun!
Thinking of you
Love Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

lorac
07-05-09, 09:44
Katie I wish I could be with you to give you a real big hug and tell you everything is going to be ok.

You are only thinking these thoughts because you are feeling so low Katie, I am sure he loves you, he is probably just as confused as you and doesn't know what to do to help. Please don't think these things just try and concentrate on getting better, he is there for you and so are we.

Carol xxxxxxxxx

Oceanblue
07-05-09, 09:56
Thanks for your kind words.

My bf has just called me from work. He says he's going to call the doctor today because he wants to talk to them. I'm unsure why. I think he's worried that i'm not telling them everything. I don't want to go back though.

I haven't got the time to be ill, I just can't afford to be ill again.

I can't go back there, I hope my bf isn't planning anything, I hope he isn't going to put me in hospital. I will sure know he doesn't love me then.

He did say on the phone that he loves me very much, he kind of convinced me that everythings fine, but it's hard to tell for sure right now.

Is he planning to put me in hospital ? Why is he going to talk to the doctor ? He's going to tell them all what I have told him, I thought I could trust him. He doesn't love me.

I wish so much that things could be ok again, I don't want this any longer. I just feel so sad and lonely : (

Tori Frances
07-05-09, 11:02
Hi Katie,
I have felt like that with partner and he wanted to speak to dr but just because he found the whole thing so hard to understaqnd and wanted some perspective. This may be it? Maybe he wants to understand you better and know what else he can do to help?
I know what you mean about hospital - I haven't been in yet but am terrified will have to and husband has suggested it. Keep in touch. I hope we can be of reassurance to each other.

Lateralus
07-05-09, 12:27
I'm sure your boyfriend does love you. The fact that he is speaking to the doctor shows that he cares about you. It can be very hard for the people supporting those with anxiety disorders. He may be speaking to the doctor to discuss what other support he can offer you, and how he can best help you.

I've also found that my own boyfriend hates it when I say that I'm a mess and that he could do with someone better than me. He says I should accept that he is with me because he loves me, no matter what my problems are. Perhaps you need to do the same with your boyfriend - he has chosen you for a reason and has stuck with you, but sometimes it might be hard for him to listen to how you are feeling because he doesn't know how to make it go away.

It might be helpful to speak to other people than just your boyfriend, so that you can spend time together that is just fun for the both of you. I try to speak to other people - a couple of close friends, my mum and my doctor, so that my boyfriend doesn't feel that I'm so reliant on him....

I hope you don't think I'm trying to marginalise how you feel, I'm just saying what my boyfriend has said to me on occasion :) . He would prefer that I worry about getting better, rather than whether or not he will leave me!

Hope this helps :)

amandaj
07-05-09, 14:21
im sure he loves you very much katie ,and is only trying to help you and himself understand, by talking to the dr ,always about if you need a chat

amandax