PDA

View Full Version : I would love an email friend

D3NIS3
07-05-09, 10:00
Hiya All

im lookin for a panic friend that i can be there for and they can be there for me no just for when we having bad days so they can be friends even on good days im a great listener and i always love to chat im easy to get along with and very caring so if you fancy an email bud just pm me

Just so u know i have a phobia of being sick and boy of boy its bad but im tryin to sort it

Im fem 32 yrs old

Take Care

Denise

chocolatesundae
07-05-09, 11:00
Hi Denise, I would like to take you up on the offer of a penpal. I spend two weeks a month feeling very unsteady and it would be great to talk to someone who knows what I am going through. I have some great mates but they can only listen to the same thing so many times because they have had no experience of what it is like and I try not to bother them these days but it is a lonely business!

Ali x

PinkAngel
07-05-09, 11:09
I would jlove to join in on that one!

I am fem 27 - Suffer from Major Depression amoungst other things inc. anxiety attacks!

I am a little lonely to be honest I moved away from home a few years back and don't have any close friends nearby. My parents live abroad and on the whole things are pretty dull - If it wasn't for my hubby and little boy I dread to think where I would be!

I am a good listener and can be good with advise - I need to listen to myself more I think :)

Much love Del xx

D3NIS3
07-05-09, 11:26
hiya

nice 1 so glad i got a reply please pm me with ur email address and i will get my fingers typing :)