PDA

View Full Version : pains

angietomjimandcass
07-05-09, 10:07
Hi all,
Sorry to bother you but i need some help.
For the past few day I have had pain in my ribs chest back and pins and needels in my left hand.:weep:
Im 25 and married with to lovley kids and i am so scared of leaving them.
I lost my mum a couple of yours a go and my brother 6 years ago and if i go it would kill my dad.
My sholders and face hurt too.
Can anyone give me any advice.
Thanks for reading:)

Angie.

LisaLisa
07-05-09, 13:22
Hi all,
Sorry to bother you but i need some help.
For the past few day I have had pain in my ribs chest back and pins and needels in my left hand.:weep:
Im 25 and married with to lovley kids and i am so scared of leaving them.
I lost my mum a couple of yours a go and my brother 6 years ago and if i go it would kill my dad.
My sholders and face hurt too.
Can anyone give me any advice.
Thanks for reading:)

Angie.

Hi Angie

I have the extact same thing at certain times of the month. Its definately hormone related and strangely mine has gottten more pronounced after having my daughter 6 months ago. Infact I have it right now and it started abaout four hours ago and i expexted it becuase I am gettin to the end of my cycle. I know now that it is caused by that and i also know that whatever the hormones are doing it causes an increase in my anxiety which can go out of control if i feed it. I know now that when it strikes to get really involved in stuff that takes my interest and allow myself to not worry about it becuase it goes again like it never started.

Your prob sounds very similar, even down to the face aches and tingling. Its just weird adrenaline stuff altering levels of things - i choose to think now, my body knows what it is doing and why and its totally normal!!

Lisa
xxxx

angietomjimandcass
07-05-09, 14:27
Hi Angie

I have the extact same thing at certain times of the month. Its definately hormone related and strangely mine has gottten more pronounced after having my daughter 6 months ago. Infact I have it right now and it started abaout four hours ago and i expexted it becuase I am gettin to the end of my cycle. I know now that it is caused by that and i also know that whatever the hormones are doing it causes an increase in my anxiety which can go out of control if i feed it. I know now that when it strikes to get really involved in stuff that takes my interest and allow myself to not worry about it becuase it goes again like it never started.

Your prob sounds very similar, even down to the face aches and tingling. Its just weird adrenaline stuff altering levels of things - i choose to think now, my body knows what it is doing and why and its totally normal!!

Lisa
xxxx

ok It just scares the crap outa me, it came on the other day when i was walking to pick my son up i must have tensed up, I have the implant so not sure about the hormones.As I dont have periods often.

LisaLisa
08-05-09, 11:53
ok It just scares the crap outa me, it came on the other day when i was walking to pick my son up i must have tensed up, I have the implant so not sure about the hormones.As I dont have periods often.

How long have you had the implant for ? Theres loads of hormones in them so you never know it could just be that and anxiety mixed together.

Hope your feeling better today anyway, mine is, although suppppppperrrrrrrr anxious today instead...the joys :blush:

Lisa
xxxx

angietomjimandcass
08-05-09, 13:40
How long have you had the implant for ? Theres loads of hormones in them so you never know it could just be that and anxiety mixed together.

Hope your feeling better today anyway, mine is, although suppppppperrrrrrrr anxious today instead...the joys :blush:

Lisa
xxxx

Ive had the implant since march 2007. Im a bit better today trying to ignore it but my leg hurts now lol.
Hope you feel better.

Tink
09-05-09, 19:28
Hi
Maybe you should consider having the implant taken out? I was having the injection and thats when all my anxiety started. The nurse tried to make it sound really good that not having a period is the best thing but never told me about the rubbish side effects that then lead to anxiety! Go to the docs and tell them how u r feeling. I have not had the injection for 2 months and slowly starting to feel better. The doc said is not the injection but I can not see what else it could be!