PDA

View Full Version : Didnt Know How Much I Was Scared Of?

StandFree1903
07-05-09, 11:20
Well, yesterday morning after the nyte from hell, i decided to list my phobia's/fears.

Whilst i was doing this i was horrified to see that i had 14, yes 14 phobia's.

After going over them i decioded that i was gona try and beat them. Gave my sefl a little goal to do and to try and do something towards this maybe twice a week. anyways a think i am gona tell u all my phobias and see what yu all think (no need to tell me im a nutter i get that at home lol):

1. Dying in hospital
2. being in an accident (any)
3. Drowning (nearly drowned in pool when i was 5)
4. being hit by a car (nearly happened when i was 4)
5. Death of a family member which will happen to me :(
6. end of the world (well)
7. gettin any form of cancer
8. having a stroke
9. losing a limb
10. gettin UTI's again
11. staying in hospital
12. flying
13. being on a ferry/boat
14. being raped again :(

Hope to hear some comments :)

xxx

sazz_1984
07-05-09, 22:19
Hi,

I'm actually relieved to see that I am not the only one who has many fears like yourself.

I seem to constantly worry about what may happen to me, to the point where I now hate living but am also scared of dying.

It is a horrible state to be in and there doesnt seem to be a way to stop the negative thinking.

I am really starting to question the purpose of life, if it can all end just like that.

Sorry to be so morbid.

I hope you can find a way to overcome your phobia's. Maybe that will give us all some hope.

Sarah

Dinkysdouble
08-05-09, 09:51
Hi,

Reading your list, most of these are rational fears of possibly 99% of the population.

If they are taking up most of your waking thoughts then yes, I agree they could become phobias and I sympathize immensely that you fear being raped again.

Try to think how much of your life is free from traumatic incidents and enjoy it now:)

All the best

Chris