PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Moondance
07-05-09, 21:04
Hi there, Although this is my first time writing, I've actually been dipping into this site for the last two years. It was recommended to me when I was in the middle of a terrible time with panic and anxiety. The site and forum contributions were incredibly helpful in understanding my symtoms and knowing I wasn't alone and Iit is possible to recover. Two years have now passed and I no longer suffer from panic attacks. I want to say thanks to all those who have shared their experiences and helped the many of us who look in everyday to find comfort, support and help in understanding a very distressing time in our lives. I've decided to register because I thought i might be able to share my experiences to recovery and help others along the way.

Veronica H
07-05-09, 21:14
:welcome: Moondance. glad that you have recovered from the panic attacks. I am sure your experiences will give others hope.

Veronica

diane07
07-05-09, 21:17
A huge warm welcome to nmp,

Well done you on your success to rid yourself of panic attacks, i'm sure your input and experiences will be a great help to those who still suffer.

Lovely to have you here

di xx

Southern_Belle
08-05-09, 18:17
Hi Moondance,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give you their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

duskess
08-05-09, 18:23
Hello Moondance , Welcome to NMP , glad to have you as a member , take care:welcome: Dusky x

sharona
08-05-09, 18:25
Hi Moondance

Glad you have recovered. It would be interesting to know how you done it.

Sharona