PDA

View Full Version : head one

rossi
08-05-09, 10:16
anyone had this feeling in there head as if there head is being pulled from the back of there head your head dosent move but you fell like your head inside is going back.

yanksforever
08-05-09, 17:14
yeah i get that feeling. recently i've been having some head symptoms. i got a heavy head, pressure in my head, buzzing in there, and if i turned to look at someone i would get a woozy feeling, BP was fine and sugar is perfect, it's anxiety and being over anxious and stressed

people with anxiety get so many head related symptoms. feelings like the back of the head is heavy or that something is running around in your head it sucks but be assured that it's nothing bad.

rossi
08-05-09, 17:25
thanks for the reply yeah your right it drive you nuts:)

rossi
08-05-09, 17:28
i also get that feeling when you turn your head and i get this woosh feeling very strange symptom.

lrforge
08-05-09, 18:03
I think thats me to. I would get boughts of a very heavy pressure feeling in my whole head, like it was going to pop off an dI would change my position and it would go away. Like a few secs of it....and now I think it must be a pinched nerve or something. The right side of my neck has been hurting for about 1 month, gone to chiro, 2 massages and it doesn't help that much, but it feels like someone is pushing their finger in the top of my head ot somehting.

sharona
08-05-09, 18:11
Hi

its anxiety, I get head zaps as well and really sharp pains all over my head. it does scare you but its definetly anxiety. I am off to docs tommorow as head zaps are getting worse, I am on meds though so I think it may be a side effect.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sharona :)

jessieblue
09-05-09, 16:03
I get what I call headrushes. Could they be a similar thing? It feels like a little earthquake going off inside my head, like my head shakes inside for a few seconds, very short time but happens over and over again every day. The only time I don't get it is during the night, or at least I don't notice it. Still find it hard to believe its anxiety because its so wierd! Sound anyhthing like yours?

sharona
09-05-09, 21:02
Hi

Yes its comes over in rushes, sometimes from the back, then from the side. Someone told me its the activity in your brain and anxiety.

It really scares me. I went to my doctor who took me off seroxat today, she told me I should not be getting side effects after this time. She did not say anything about the zaps.

I am going to the ENT next week as I have problems with my ear so I am going to mention the zaps to them to see if they know anything. I will keep you posted. I did read somewhere that people get them when they are coming of meds.

Anyway I will keep you posted, take care.

Sharona :hugs: