PDA

View Full Version : so this how it is

leigh08
08-05-09, 13:47
i have had anxiety for over 5 years and i have been through about 7 months hypnotherapy sessions and gave it up due to it not helping me.
I am now having 12 cbt sessions and have only 3 sessions left but i still keep getting worse with latest problems being poor skin condition, joints are starting to hurt, muscle vanishing and eye sight getting worse, i know nothing is wrong but keep tensing up and causing a flutter, when i'm out i tell myself when walking past people in the street that tensing up won't change nothing but i end up doing so.

I have tried the natural remedies but that did nothing for me plus it was expensive too and since i can't get a job at the moment and have stopped signing on at the jobcentre coz i fear being in a crowded place with the way i look at the moment.

At the moment i have nothing to do all day and i try to think of something to get me out the house but my mind goes blank, i also try to keep my mind thinking upbeat and positive but i can quickly become moody and down, I wonder what to try next

amandaj
08-05-09, 15:31
have you tried getting incapacity benefit? you can do this online if needed, worth a try im same no way could i got to the jobcentre ,and they are helpful now if you cant go there get them to come to you ,explain how you feel on the phone to them we all need money to survive give it a go

amanda

duskess
08-05-09, 21:59
Hi Leigh , Ask your CBT therapist to refer you to groups in your area to help you gain self confidence and any other groups beneficial to you , if its NHS, CBT insist on getting refered before your CBT ends , for your body get vaseline intensive care lotion and put in on after shower bath its not expensive also get a facial moisturiser and use it morning and evenings , try and drink plenty water , and eat regularly , go a walk whenever you can to , it all helps , take care Dusky x