PDA

View Full Version : Today has been tough

JacobM
23-08-05, 19:09
I spoke with my boss last night and he let me know that my future is very uncertain at this juncture because of my anxiety problems. Nothing is definite but things didn't seem very positive. The problem seems to be travel and loneliness which set off my anxiety. I recognize where they are coming from but I like what I do in a lot of ways. Plus the whole uncertainty of the future is terrifying. The thing is that while I had been doing great for the past week or so today I couldn't get out of bed until I absolutely had to, I was paralyzed by my anxiety. Still have the chills a bit, have that feel like I'm going to throw up a bit and just not feeling great.

~Mary~
23-08-05, 20:14
Hi Jacob. My days have been tough lately too. My anxiety is putting me back in my highschool career, as I should have started my junior year a few days ago and have just been paralyzed be my anxiety too. And I dont know what I'm going to do about it either. I

I dont have any magical advice for you, I wish I did, but I though I would just tell you that you're DEFINITELY not alone. And I hope you'll be alright soon. I hope everything with your job works out too, but remember that taking care of YOU should come before everything. ;)

~*~MaRy

eeyorelover
24-08-05, 07:24
hi Jacob-
I am sorry that you are feeling poorly and I hope you feel better real soon. Most of us here know what it feels like to be uncertain of the future being the bunch of worriers that we are :)
and I definitely know what it's like to not be able to get out of bed cuz of the anxiety.
If you need to talk I'll be around.
your friend,
Sandy
eeyorelover