PDA

View Full Version : Ianna has entered the building

ianna
09-05-09, 13:19
Good afternoon people

A brief history behind the reason I'm here is because funnily enough I have depression :wacko: Due to abuse as a child.

I'm 26 now, only sought help 4yrs ago, after accepting that adolescence should have been over by that point. So have been on fluxotine then went off it and then on citalopram which seems to work a lot better :emot-bounce:

Despite severe long term depression I still don't meet the criteria for NHS therapies so just have the drugs & good friends to depend on. I'm unlikely to miraculously earn lots of money to pay for the help I need so I decided to find free ways to try and get myself through it, so this is why I'm here.

Thanks for listening

Southern_Belle
09-05-09, 13:45
Hi Ianna,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give you their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura

bluesparkle
09-05-09, 14:08
hi ianna
welcome to nmp...
you wil get loads of good adevice here and make some new friends.
rach
x

duskess
09-05-09, 18:54
Hello Ianna , Welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding members here , take care :welcome: Dusky x

Deepest Blue
09-05-09, 19:08
Hey ya Ianna, :welcome: to the forum, I hope you will find all the help you require, there's so many people here with so many experiences and we can certainly learn off each other.

Hope I am finding you OK and we are always here to listen.
Take Care.

bobobob
09-05-09, 19:26
Hi Ianna, I sympahise with your condition. just to let you know that somebody here cares. I send u support and a hug.