PDA

View Full Version : zispin side effects

sj
10-05-09, 06:06
hi im sarah and im new here and just want some help.
ive been taking zispin for about a year now but for the first 10 months was drinking heavily so didnt really feel better. i gave up drinking about 2 months ago and didnt really notice any side effects from the tablets at the start, but now as time goes on i am noticing more (is this normal??) i normally sleep fine due to the tablets but last night was a bad night. i have noticed my anxiety is worse and im more panicy, also my muscles are twitching all the time and it feels like my brain wont slow down or switch off, i also feel cold all the time. i just feel unreal and low and its a bit scary as i feel like im going mad. i have a few other side but they are not a problem. are these side effects "normal" how long do they last and will it get better?:shrug: thanks in advance for any help :flowers:

Rachel_123
19-05-09, 21:50
well first of all well done on giving up drinking, thats a massive step in the right direction :) i have only been on zispin for a few months, so to be honest, i dont have enough experience to answer your question. i do find my muscles twitch when im really anxious too, by the way, so maybe thats something :) i hope your recovery goes well, all the best x

sj
21-05-09, 05:45
hi rachel thanks for the reply and i hope you get on pk with the medication. i still have good days and bad days (thankfully not as many bad ones) so i will carry on with the medication for a while to see if it gets any better. :yesyes: